Bake Wishes Come True This February and March
In 2018, Make-A-Wish Australia is aiming to grant more life-changing wishes for really sick kids than ever before. To continue to make unicorns fly, bring dinosaurs back to life and to help little girls picnic in Fairyland, we need your help!
This year, you can use your baking skills to make a difference for really sick kids and make vital wishes come true. It couldn't be easier to make a last impact for children diagnosed with life-threatening illnesses.
- Host a morning or afternoon tea at work or home
- Organise a bake sale at school or in your local community
- Throw a pizza night, cupcake decorating party or 'guess the number of choc chips' competition
- Make a tray of brownies or your speciality baked treat and sell them to your friends, family and colleagues for a donation to Make-A-Wish
- Create a special Bake A Wish donut, muffin or cookie
- Or do anything else that takes your fancy!
We're here to help you every step of the way, so don't hesitate to reach out to our friendly team if you have any questions!